Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Haven't done what I wanted to do

Because of unexpected problems with the involvement required for my classes this semster I have not posted about the items that I wanted to. I feel that many of the issues to which I feel strong about will have to wait as receiving good grades this semster is more important to me, right noe. I hope after mid-terms things will begin to quiet down and I will be able to post about some of the issues I want to discuss.

But on another note. Today I read that Romney and Palin have both backed McCain for reelection in the the Senate. Romney stated, that he can not image the US Senate without McCain. Well, Romney, that is just the problem many Americans have, people, like you, have problems imagining a better future for America. You sir, have lost my vote for the 2012 presidental election; as have you Sarah Palin for backing McCain too. I really thought you two believed in conservatism. Boy, how wrong I was. Here is the link. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100223/ap_on_el_se/us_romney_mccain

No comments:

Post a Comment